Friday, November 23, 2012

Turkey Thursday, Black Friday and Lukewarm online deals


I admit, I am not much of a wakeup at 2am to stand in line in the cold for 4 hours type of girl. I'd much rather sleep in, avoid the chaos and get out whenever I feel like it.  Oftentimes, I don't even hit the stores until noon.  The doorbusters are long gone by then.  lol But since it seems that Black Friday comes earlier and earlier every year and has somehow spilled onto the cyber world, I figured I'd give you a head start on checking out some online deals as well as where to find the best doorbusters.

My honest opinion, I think that Black Friday is best for electronic deals, home goods and maybe toys.  So, if I'm not looking for any of those things you won't catch me breaking down any doors.  This year, the hours seem to be all over the place.  Some stores have Thursday evening door busters while staying open until well after their Friday morning doorbusters.  Whatever the case, for all of you who will be standing in line, check out my top Door Buster picks:

 Turkey Thursday and Black Friday Door Busters
  • Best Buy | Doors open at midnight - $179 Toshiba flat screen TV and a $179.99 Galaxy Tab2
  • Target | Doors open Thursday at 9pm - iPod Touch 16GB (4th gen) $195 free $40 Target gift card with purchase.
  • Walmart | Doors open at 8pm with more deals at 5am - $688 Vizio 60” LED Smart TV
  • Sam's Club | Doors open Friday at 7am - Samsung Galaxy SIII smartphone for $0.96
  • JC Penny | Doors open Friday at 6am - 13-piece hard anodized cookware set for $100 
  • Toys R Us | Doors open Thursday at 8pm - Free Crayola 64 Boxes with ANY purchase, FREE $50 Gift Card with the purchase of ANY iPod touch, 50% Off Vtech Learning Laptop - Was:  $29.99; Now: $14.99
  • Sears | Doors open at 8pm Thursday - 32-inc HDTV for $97

Lukewarm Online Deals(Patiently awaiting Cyber Monday deals)
  • Nordstom | Save up to 50% off
  • Asos | 20% off site wide - use code BLACKFRIDAYBONUS
  • J.Crew Factory | 40% off everything + an additional 15% off order $100 or more - use code GIVEANDGET
  • Piperlime | 20% off site wide
  • Shopbop | Spend $250+  get 20% off
  • Madewell | 25% off + free shipping on everything, use code TREAT
  • J.Crew | 25% off entire purchase - use code COLOR 25

Happy Shopping Diamond Darlings.....and please be safe.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment