Friday, November 16, 2012

More than just a fashion blog

Hi my little Diamond Darlings!! I'm back for round two and I wanted to share a few things that I've been doing lately because of course this is "more than just a fashion blog".

So many things have changed in my life the past few years. I moved to a new state, new job, new man and new baby.  Well, she's not quite new anymore as we celebrated her first birthday in September lol.  And as most of you know, with a new baby comes a new mommy body that I am still not used to.  But I digress!!

With so many new things going on in my life, I've felt the need to share with my friends and family.  So besides my new found love for fashion (again), you'll see the occasional posts about my life, inspirational things, fitness and maybe even a recipe or two.

It's nearing the holiday season, my most favorite time of the year. So, I made the mad dash to daycare to pick up my daughter so that I could take her to the Tree Lighting Festival in Concord.  It was her first one and it was amazing.  Such a wonderful family atmosphere. Christmas carols, hot chocolate, Santa, huge Christmas tree and fireworks.  What more could a one year old (and 30+ year old) ask for?!  Unfortunately my stupid phone battery died so I didn't get many pictures except for this very dark one.  Nonetheless, my baby and I had a ball.

Have you ever been to a tree lighting ceremony?  What other holiday activities do you do to get in the spirit?  I would love to hear from you so please comment below.

Until next time.....


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment