Friday, November 30, 2012

Holiday 24 Preview


Hi Diamond Darlings.  It's finally here!!! The moment we've all been waiting for. For all of you budget conscious fashionista's out there, Target and Neiman Marcus has the perfect solution for you. The two have joined forces, co-launching a special collection, Holiday 24, with more than 50 products from 24 designers.  Can you say mmm...mmm...gooood!!?!

The first-come, first-serve giftable offerings have been designed by the likes of Alice + Olivia, Tracy Reese, Marc Jacobs, Rag and Bone and more made available on both retailers' websites and in stores on Dec. 1st (tomorrow). I've been following this the last few days and there seems to be quite a chatter about this launch among bloggers and fashion lovers.  I just hope that this does not turn into the same situation as the 2011 Missoni debacle.  I won't be rushing to the stores like some, but I am surely hoping to snag an item or two.  Perfect for gifts.....or self. You choose!! Check out my picks below:




All in all, it's a cute collection although I think some of the items are over-priced.  What's in a name anyway?! But, I'm sure I'll be picking up that Tracey Reese blouse. Cuuute!! Look for an outfit post on that soon. :)

Maybe you're excited about the collection, maybe not. But I am sure that this is the start of a new type of cross marketing for High-End/Budget retailers alike. Are you excited about this collection? What about this collaboration effort? Let me know your thoughts below.

Until next time.....
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment